- Booking Terms
Search by reference
A refund of the amounts paid will only be received in the following cases:
- If cancelled within 48 hours of booking.
- For reasons of duly justified force majeure:
- Unexpected death, illness or serious injury of the guest or a member of his or her immediate family (spouse/partner, children, parents, legal guardians, grandparents or siblings) that prevents travel to the rented property.
- Major natural disasters or severe adverse weather conditions affecting the place of destination or departure.
- Urgent travel restrictions or serious security alerts issued by the competent national or international authorities (such as, for example, a ministry or other public administration agency) after the date of the reservation.
- Endemic disease declared by a reliable national or international authority (such as the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control or the World Health Organization).